Download and Install Microsoft Office
It is effortless to install the office.com/setup, and all one needs to do is download the software from the web using your browser and install it on your system to start working with the program. You can follow the guidelines to install and download the Microsoft office program.
Steps for Installation of Office on Your PC/Mac
- You can start by going to www.office.com/setup using your browser. It can be the browser you are using such as Chrome or Firefox, or even safari. When the page starts to load you can see the text that says hello, let’s get office for you.
- You will be directed to the sign-in page of the Microsoft account. In case you do not own an account, you can go ahead by creating a new one. If you have the login credentials, then you can use them to log in to the Microsoft account.
- When the sign-in procedure has been completed, you can go to the next step that involves entering the product key. You can input the key and also choose your country, along with the language.
- The language, as well as the country, gets selected automatically according to the product key. Further, you can click on the tab named next, this will verify the product key that you have inputted. Later this you will be directed to a page where you will be able to manage the subscriptions.
- You can also purchase new subscriptions on this page and continue to use the existing ones. Now an option will be available to you for downloading the office.com/setup; you can click on this option, further which you will be forwarded to the installation page.
- You can click on the button named install to initiate the downloading process of the office.com/setup. When the download has finished, you can navigate to the folder that contains the downloaded file. After this, you can run the setup to install the program onto your computer.
After these steps, you can start or launch the office program office.com/setup to begin working with it on your system.
Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office 365 or office.com/myaccount.