Microsoft office is a reliable package that provides excellent task computing provisions for the users. It is a top-rated software program that gets used by millions all over the globe. Numerous companies and personal users benefit from its usage. You can read about how to install and setup the office.com/setup package on your system.
Guide for Installing the Office Setup on Your System
- For installing the office program, you will require the product key code. Once you have located the product code, you can visit the www.office.com/setup page. You can log in to your account related to Microsoft. Further this you can click on the subscription panel.
- Here you can click on the product you purchased, this will direct you to the page where you will need to enter the product key code. Once you have entered the product key code successfully, you will be able to download the office.com/setup, which will take some time to complete depending on the speed of your connection.
- Once it is downloaded, you can navigate to the Downloads folder and double click on the setup to launch the installation procedure. You can follow the on-screen prompts that appear on your display and complete the installation of the office.com/setup program.
- When installed, you can launch the application, which will show you a window related to activation. You can click on the link that will direct you to the page of Microsoft. You can log in to your account.
- This will show a total of five boxes in which you will need to input the product code. You will need to enter it carefully else your product will not be activated successfully. Each box will require five digits to be entered.
- If you can’t find your product code, you can check the email you received at the time of subscription or check on the backside of the package you bought. Once you have entered the product code, you can click on the tab named next. This will finish your activation procedure.
You can easily set up the www.office.com/setup program on your system following these guidelines.
Robert Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. She writes for Ms-Office products at office.com or office.com/myaccount.